What are the must have WordPress plugins 2017?
This page has a list of some of the best WordPress plugins 2017 out there. Find out which plugins you should have installed on your site which will help your SEO, site performance and security.
So what are the essential WordPress plugins for 2017
- W3 Total Cache – This plugin basically helps speed up your site with various website performance enhancement tools. This helps with your SEO and the overall user experience that Google and your visitors will count on once your site is live. This is a must have for any new website, as the speed of your website is one of the major SEO factors.
- Sucuri – Security is important for any new business website in 2017. It’s an application firewall which monitors and protects your site from DDoS, malware threats, XSS attacks, brute force attacks and every other attack.
- Yoast SEO – This one of the best free SEO WP plugins there is. It’s vert easy to use and will help you optimise your website for all the major search engines out there. I particularly like the traffic light analysis it uses to highlight areas you need to improve you’re on page SEO.
- AddToAny Share Buttons – This helps people share your posts and pages to any service, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Tumblr, and over 100 more sharing and social media sites & apps. It’s really easy to set up and makes your blog or website sharable from any page on your site at a click of a button.
Jetpack – Another great plugin, this give you site stats and analytics, brute force attack protection, downtime and uptime monitoring. Too much to list here, visit the link to find out more.BONUS
- Updraftplus – UpdraftPlus is the highest-ranking backup plugin on wordpress.org, with over a million installs. It’s Widely tested and reliable. It is a very simple backup tool you can use to backup your website.
Get all these WordPress plugins free from WP.org
I understand this is a very short list of what WordPress plugins 2017 I recommend. I hope it gave you a basic snapshot of what I choose.
Another recommendation is to set up Google search console and analytics for your site, this is excellent for monitoring your website traffic amongst lots of other tools.
Please feel free to comment and provide feedback with any other plugins you recommend.
If you liked this post please share and sign up to receive more useful information.
Mark Johnstone Photography & Design
240 Wallace St, Glasgow G5 8AH
t: 07900 914414
My name is Mark Johnstone, I'm a photographer in Glasgow . I offer an affordable service , get in touch today for a no obligation quote